Get a Website
The faculty and lab website service is currently in beta. We will welcome your feedback concerning how the service works for you and ways in which we could improve it.
If you’d like a website to showcase your research, please follow these steps:
- Gather your content (copy, images, documents). Refer to https://faculty.eng.ufl.edu/faculty-site-template/ as a guide for the kind of content you may need.
- Determine who will keep your site content updated. It’s an ongoing job!
- Submit a request through the form below for your faculty or lab website to be provisioned. You will receive a notification email when your site has been created.
- Watch the training video.
- Refer to the WordPress How-Tos and Web Best Practices as you edit and add content to your site.
- Need help? Contact webmaster Sarah Zachrich Jeng at email@example.com.