A place for resources useful to the HCC@UF community
- Powerpoint Presentation
- High Definition (Widescreen 16:9)
- Powerpoint Poster
- HCC@UF User Studies Lab–520A, Hardware & Development Lab–520B: Policies — Spring 2017 edition (last revised January 12, 2017)
- Overview presentation given by Dr. Anthony on Jan 12, 2017
- HCC@UF Calendars (click the “+Google Calendar” button on the bottom-right to add to your calendars):
- Dr. Lisa Anthony’s “Writing a Successful CHI Paper” series:
- NSF GRFP
- Ford Fellowship
- Google PhD Fellowship
- UF Graduate School Supplemental Retention Scholarship (due: ~July annually)
- Undergraduate Students
- UF University Scholars Program
- NIST SURF Program
CISE department’s Research Participant System (Sona)
The Research Participant System provides opportunities for students to participate in human-subject studies for compensation or extra credit (depending on instructor approval). The system can be accessed at https://ufl-cise.sona-systems.com/
- How do I create a Participant account?
To create an account, press the ‘Gatorlink ID Log In’ and log in with your Gatorlink username and password.
- How do I get a Reseacher Account?
A researcher account is needed to add studies to the Sona System. To get an researcher account, log in to the system at https://ufl-cise.sona-systems.com using your GatorLink Login. After logging in to the system (which will create an account on the system), email email@example.com and request your account be upgraded to an researcher account. Include your name, current position, and advisor in the email.
- How do I get an Instructor Account?
To get an instructor account, log in to the system at https://ufl-cise.sona-systems.com using your GatorLink Login. After logging in to the system (which will create an account on the system), email firstname.lastname@example.org and request your account be upgraded to an instructor account.
- How do I find more information about how to use the system?
Log in and view the FAQ. If you have additional questions, email the administrator.