Dissertation and Thesis
- Mr. Rajendran, Achyuth, “Investigation of Acoustics from Turbulent Boundary Layers on Flat Plates with Suction,” M.S. Thesis, Aerospace Engineering, Mar. 11, 2021. [PDF]
- Dr. Weiqi Shen, “Modeling of Broadband Shock-associated Noise in Supersonic Jets Using Large-eddy Simulation and Decomposition Methods,” Ph.D., December 2020. [PDF]
- Dr. Patel, Trushant, “Analysis of Supersonic Jet Noise in The Sideline and Upstream Directions Using the Navier-stokes Equations,” Ph.D., December 2020. [PDF]
- Dr. Wei Wang, “A Numerical Study of Acoustics from Supersonic Particle-laden Jets via Multi-Phase Acoustic Analogy,” Ph.D., December 2020. [PDF]
- Mr. Matthew J. Smith, “The Analysis and Prediction of Jet Flow and Jet Noise about Airframe Surfaces,” M.S., Fall 2013. [PDF]
- The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA. Ph.D. Aerospace Engineering, Dec 2009, Dissertation: The Prediction of Broadband Shock-Associated Noise using Reynolds Averaged Navier-Stokes Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA. M.S. Aerospace Engineering, May 2006, Thesis: The Aerodynamics of Wind Turbine Airfoils.